|Product Name:||Trehalose||Usage:||Chocolate Product|
|Other Name:||Trehalose Powder||Function 1:||Prevents Shrinkage By Retaining Moisture|
|Function 2:||Improves The Formability And Workability||Function 3:||Reduces Unwanted Odors From Heated Cacao|
|Function 4:||Protects Lipids In Chocolate With High Milk Fat||Package:||20kg/bag,25kg/bag|
chocolate product trehalose food grade,
Trehalose Food Grade Powder
Trehalose maintains and enhances original food and beverage quality, helping formulators develop products that taste and smell as good as they look. With benefits for flavor, texture and freshness, trehalose delivers a multi-sensory experience. A unique ingredient found in nature, trehalose offers multi-functionality across a wide range of applications, helping to bring out the best in your products.
The application of trehalose in the chocolate industry
The trehalose can used in chocolate manufactury, the trehalose can used two material for chocolate, The two material of making chocolate has the truffle and ganache, first:Trehalose can replace 50% of sugar in the truffle, the second step: Trehalose can replace 20% of sugar in the ganache.
· 8 ounces good quality chocolate (for filling)
· 3/4 cup whipping cream, hot
· Pinch salt
· Oil-based food colouring, rice krispies or anything you'd like to add to the ganache
· 8 ounces melted chocolate, for the shells + extra for drizzling
1. Melt the chocolate for filling in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-second intervals, stirring at each interval. Add the salt and whipping cream and mix well. If desired, add some oil-based food colour, rice krispies, nuts or anything you'd like to add. Place the ganache in the fridge until chilled and slightly thickened.
2. Pour the melted chocolate for the shells into a chocolate mold. Turn the mold out onto parchment paper and allow any excess chocolate to drip out. Add this to the remaining chocolate to use later. Run a knife or spatula over the chocolate mold to smooth the edges of the chocolate shells, then place in the freezer until the chocolate has fully hardened, 10-20 minutes.
3. Pour or spoon the ganache into the chocolate shells and seal with more melted chocolate. Return to the freezer until fully hardened, 20 minutes.
4. Unmold the chocolates and, if desired, drizzle with some more chocolate. These chocolates should be stored in the fridge until ready to consume. Enjoy!
Trehalose has several functions in the chocolate product, it is followed in below side:
There are need to noticed in the processe of making meringue cookies,When used with sugar, viscosity may need some monitoring due to crystallization property of Trehalose.
Safety: Trehalose has a long history of human use. Numerous studies have been conducted to support its safety.
Depending on the dish, simply add as an ingredient or dissolve in water to use. Simply add 0.5% to 5% by weight. Although trehalose is technically a sugar, when used along with other ingredients the sweet taste becomes negligible.
For sushi rice: add 1 tablespoon (10 grams) of Treha Trehalose to 450 grams of uncooked rice.
BENEFITS: retains moisture to keep the "just prepared" freshness.
Truffle: Replace 50% of sugar
Ganache: Replace 20% of sugar
Prevents shrinkage by retaining moisture
Improves the formability and workability
Reduces unwanted odors from heated cacao
Protects lipids in chocolate with high milk fat
|When used with sugar, viscosity may need some monitoring due to crystallization property of Trehalose|
Contact Person: Angelwei