|Sweeteners:||45% Of The Sweetness Of Sucrose||Inhibiting Browning:||No Maillard Reaction|
|Low Moisture Absorption:||Moistureproof||White Crystalline Powder:||≥90%|
|Food Grade:||Can Be Used Directly Or As An Additive||Taste Masking:||To Enhance The Sweet|
baking trehalose food grade,
90% trehalose food grade,
moistureproof trehalose food grade
Trehalose is a sugar with a similar structure to maltose, but with more advantages than maltose.
The sweetness of trehalose is 45% of that of granulated sugar, with moderate sweetness. After blending trehalose with raw materials, the original flavor of the materials to be adjusted can be maintained and the sweetness is low, which makes it easier to be accepted by consumers.
(1) Non-discoloration trehalose, because of its non-reductive property, will not have Browning reaction (Maillard reaction) even when heated when coexisting with amino acids and proteins. It is suitable for foods that still need to keep pure color after high temperature baking.
(2) Water-retaining food can retain its original shape by hygroscopicity, which has the effect of retaining moisture inside the material without changing its appearance. Because trehalose has a strong water retention, can firmly lock the water in food, prevent water loss, has the effect of slowing the growth of bacteria. Therefore, trehalose is ideal for making foods that are rich in water and have a longer shelf life;
(3) Preventing starch aging Because trehalose has the function of preventing starch aging, it can be used in baked foods, especially those that need to be refrigerated, with remarkable effect.
(4) Preventing protein denaturation Trehalose has a good effect in preventing protein denaturation at high temperature or when it is dried. In high protein baked goods, can effectively prevent the deterioration of nutrition;
(5) Inhibit the oxidation and decomposition of lipid rancidity during high temperature baking, resulting in the production of peroxides and volatile aldehydes and other undesirable flavor substances. Trehalose protects fats from oxidative decomposition by interacting with unsaturated fatty acids and inhibits the qualitative changes caused by acidification.
The effect of trehalose in baked goods is to improve the quality of food. Sugar is not only sweet, but also plays an important role in the formation of food. Trehalose has a light sweet taste and a low sweetness. Therefore, trehalose is used to replace some baking products made of granulate sugar, such as bread, pudding, cream cake, etc., which not only reduces the feeling of sweetness, but also improves the flavor of baking products and produces a good taste.
Trehalose keeps foods in their original state and keeps baked goods fresh. Trehalose is the best additive for baked goods or desserts that must be treated at high temperature or kept at low temperature. Chemical additives such as antioxidants should be avoided to improve food safety. Trehalose is used to replace some sugar in baking cakes, which is good in taste, not sticky and sweet in taste; Strong moisture, increase the feeling of moisture and softness; Can inhibit oil rancidity, aroma lasting; Sweet degree suitable, sweet but not greasy, raw material flavor prominent, long shelf life.
Trehalose in the human body digestion and absorption rate is slower than granulated sugar absorption rate, will not cause post-food blood glucose increase. For diabetics and patients with high blood sugar, it is better to eat sugar. The utility is extensive. For some bakery operators, the presence of this glycogen helps them solve the baking needs of the three high groups, so that they can also enjoy the beauty of baking.
Contact Person: Arvin