|APARANCE:||POWDER||FUNCTION1:||Preventing Aging Of Starch|
|FUNCTION 2:||Preventing Protein Denaturation||PH:||6.5|
|ASSAY:||More Than 98%||RESIDUE:||LESS THAN 0.05%|
|LOSS ON DRYING:||LESS THAN 1.0%||CHROMATICITY:||LESS THAN 0.1|
|TURBIDITY:||LESS THAN 0.05||ARSENIC:||LESS THAN 0.1|
|LEAD:||LESS THAN 0.1||HG:||LESSNTHAN 0.01|
|CD:||LESS THAN 0.03||CR:||LESS THAN 0.1|
|NI:||LESS THAN 0.05||SB:||LESS THAN 0.04|
|CHLORIDE:||LESS THAN 0.0125||SULFATE:||LESS THAN 0.02|
|TOTAL COLONIES:||LESS THEN 100||COLIFORMS:||NEGATIVE|
|MOLD,YEAST:||LESS THAN 100||SALMONELLA:||NEGATIVE|
Food Additives Trehalose Sweetener,
Food Additives Trehalose Powder,
Food Additives safe natural sweeteners
Food additives for preventing aging of starch/Low caries/Correct flavor and odor/Preventing protein denaturation
Trehalose is irreducibility disaccharide formed by two glucose molecules jointed with α,α-1, 1 keys. It is a kind of safe and reliable natural carbohydrate, is with outstanding performance for maintaining cell viability and biomacromolecule activity, and has an honor of “Life Sugar” In scientific community. The sweetness is only 45% of granulated sugar, the sweet taste is moderate.
· Preventing aging of starch
· Preventing protein denaturation
· Restrain rancidity of fat
· Correct flavor and odor
· Maintain freshness effect
· Stable SOD activity
· Low caries
· Gentle reaction of blood sugar and insulin
· Energy release
The Life Sugar
Trehalose has the non-specificity protection functions for many biologies.Some insects can non-frozen and non-dry under the condition of high and cool and high temperature and water loss,that is because they has trehalose in their bodies.So it has the LIFE SUGAR name in the science field.For example,the desert plant nearly die when it is very dry,however,when it meet the biology activity substance,it resurgence,as this plant has trehalose.
|The dry plant||8 hours after water||24 hours after water|
|In food industry|
· Trehalose has the sweetness longer persistence in comparison with sucrose.
· Upon the addition of trehalose prior to air drying,a wide variety of food products were protected from denaturation,and the sugar prevented the loss of aromatic volatiles,which confer fresh food products their characteristic aroma and flavor.
|In Cosmetic industry|
· Trehalose is used in a wide variety of cosmetic products including bath oils,hair growth tonics,and moisturizers.
· The effectiveness of trehalose in lotion and moisturizers is protecting the cell membrance and water retaining.
· Furthermore,trehalose may be incorporated into cosmetic products to enhance their storage and to mask the odor of active ingredient.
|In Pharmaceutical field|
· Trehalose-containing organ preservation solution could improve the storage stability.
· Trehalose is used in therapeutic products not only as a stabilizer but also possess several unique physical and chemical properties that may enhance its use as an ingredient in solid dosage forms.
Trehalose is a multi-functional sweetener found naturally, for example in honey, mushrooms, lobster, shrimp and foods produced using baker’s and brewer’s yeast. The commercial product is made from starch by an enzymatic process.
Relative Sweetness: Trehalose is almost half as sweet as sucrose or table sugar.
Metabolism: The metabolism of trehalose is similar to that of other disaccharides. Ingested trehalose is hydrolyzed to glucose and absorbed in the small intestine.
Assets: Trehalose has been shown to elicit a very low insulin response and provide sustained energy. In addition, trehalose protects and preserves cell structure in foods and may aid in the freezing and thawing process of many food products by assisting in the maintenance of the desired texture of the food. It is also heat stable.
Limitations: Because trehalose is only half as sweet as sucrose it is more likely to be used for cell preservation than for sweetness.
Applications: Trehalose may be used in beverages, including fruit juices, purees and fillings, nutrition bars, surimi, dehydrated fruits and vegetables, and white chocolate for cookies or chips.
Safety: Trehalose has a long history of human use. Numerous studies have been conducted to support its safety.
Status: The US Food and Drug Administration has issued a letter of no objection to the Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) status for trehalose. Trehalose is approved in Japan, Taiwan and Korea. It may be used in the preservation of freeze-dried products in the United Kingdom.
Contact Person: Donna
Tel: +86 15969639330